Sunday, February 22, 2009

Talks and Conference

I've got a busy few weeks coming up. I'll be in the UK, giving a seminar at Newcastle and participating in a couple of workshops at Warwick and Lancaster.

On Wednesday, February 25, I'm doing a Policy, Ethics and Life Sciences Research Center seminar at the University of Newcastle, on "The Language of Madness: Medicalization and Counter-Narratives." There's info here.

On Friday March 6, I'll be participating in the the AHRC Mental Disorder workshop at the University of Warwick Medical School.

On Friday March 13, I'll be participating in the Vices and Disorders workshop at the University of Lancaster.

There's info about both these latter events here.

Then on May 16 & 17, there's the annual AAPP conference I've co-organized, on Philosophical Issues in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, in San Francisco. There's a full program listed here.

No comments: